Benefits of wearing a hat
Keeps hair warm and cold
The head is called “the confluence of all suns”. Medical research has found that people who do not wear a hat in a static state, when the ambient temperature is 15°C, the heat lost from the head accounts for 30% of the total body heat, and 60% of the total heat is lost at 4°C. If the head catches cold, it will cause cerebrovascular constriction, mild dizziness, headache, or cause scalp nutrient circulation disorder and hair follicle metabolic dysfunction, resulting in nutritional imbalance of hair or a large amount of unnatural hair loss. It can be seen that in the cold winter, the head, like other parts of the human body, also needs to keep warm and prevent cold.
Protect hair from dust and pollution
In winter, there is a lot of wind and sand, and there is a lot of dust, especially in today’s era of increasingly serious pollution. Wreaks havoc on the scalp while increasing the friction between the comb and the hair and strands during your daily brushing routine and movements. Those microorganisms that are invisible to the naked eye may cause bacteria to grow on your scalp, and even cause hair follicle infection, directly affecting the living environment and growth quality of hair. At this time, wearing a comfortable and fashionable hat is to wear a beautiful and protective coat for the hair, which can effectively block the invasion of dust and microorganisms.
- If there is any decoration on the cap, it should be removed first.
- To clean the hat, it is advisable to soak it with clean water and neutral detergent first.
- Scrub gently with a soft brush.
- Scrub the sweatband part of the inner ring (the part in contact with the head ring) several times to thoroughly clean sweat and bacteria. Of course, if you choose antibacterial and deodorant materials? Then this step is skipped.
- Fold the hat into four petals, shake off the water gently, and do not dehydrate with a washing machine.
- Spread out the hat, stuff it with an old towel, lay it flat to dry in the shade, and avoid hanging it to dry.
Washing of special hats
- The leather cap can be cleaned by sliced onion, or can be wiped with a cloth dipped in gasoline along the hair, which can achieve a good washing effect.
- The stain on the fine felt hat can be scrubbed with a mixture of ammonia water and an equal amount of alcohol. Use a silk cloth to soak up this mixture before scrubbing. Don’t get the hat too wet, or it will lose its shape easily.
- After washing the knitted hat, it is best to fill the hat with crumpled paper and cloth, and then dry it.
- Do not wash the woolen hat, because the wool will shrink. If the hat is stained with dust or pet hair, etc., you can use wide-faced tape, fold it back on your fingers, and stick it to remove the surface dust. Wool hats do not need to be washed every time. Cleaning once, on the contrary, is easy to shorten the life. If it reaches the level where cleaning is necessary, dry cleaning is the most appropriate way.